Great news! Email subscribers now have access to a new printable!
Over half the readers here at Middle Way Mom have kids in going through puberty, or in the teenage years. I wanted to provide something to help you, and having “The Talk” with your kids is never easy! I pray my new mini-eBook will be a resource for you. In sha Allah (God willing) you can wade through these years with more understanding, and above all, more comfort when talking about the uncomfortable.
Who is this eBook aimed at?
- Parents whose kids are about to go though puberty
- Parents whose kids are going through puberty
- Parents who want their teens to wait for intimacy until marriage
- Parents who want their kids to have forethought before entering into romantic relationships
- Parents who want help knowing what to talk about, and in what detail
You don’t have to be Muslim, or live a conservative lifestyle to gain benefit from this eBook. And what’s better – it’s free! Just enter your email address below, and you’ll find a link at the bottom of the next newsletter!
Did you know that iHomeschool Network is organizing Free Printable Day? Click the image below to see what else you can get for free today from the other fantastic homeschool bloggers!
This post is linked up across the web!